You are here:Home » Blog » Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd. 60,000 t/a chlorinated polymer material project
Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd. 60,000 t/a chlorinated polymer material project
Views: 47 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-23 Origin: Site
(1) Name and summary of the construction project
Founded in 2003, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise mainly engaged in the production and operation of new chemical materials with a registered capital of 45 million yuan. The company currently has 20,000 t / a chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), 6000 t / a high chlorinated polyethylene (HCPE), 10,000 t / a chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) production equipment, the leading products are CPVC, HCPE , CPE.
At present, the company is facing a situation where production is full, the original building area is small, equipment and facilities can no longer meet the needs of production, and the production capacity cannot be increased, which restricts the company's next business development. It is now preparing to build a 60,000 t/a chlorinated polymer material project in Binhai Lingang Industrial Park, Weifang City, Shandong Province.
The proposed project is located in Binhai Lingang Industrial Park Park, Weifang City, Shandong Province. The total investment of the project is 297,676,400 yuan, and the construction content includes 50,000 t/a CPVC, 0.5 million t/a HCPE and 0.5 million t/a CPE.
The construction unit entrusted Weifang Environmental Science and Design Institute to prepare an environmental impact report for the project.
(2) The name and contact information of the construction unit of the construction project
Contact: Lu Zong
(3) The name and contact information of the environmental impact assessment agency undertaking the evaluation work
Environmental Assessment Unit: Weifang Environmental Science Research Design Institute Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhang Chinese
Contact number: 0536-8529135
(4) Working procedures and main work contents of environmental impact assessment
1. Environmental impact assessment work procedure
(1) Entrustment procedures - the construction unit and the evaluation unit handle the entrustment procedures for the EIA
(2) Preliminary work – implementation of evaluation personnel, research, data, and site survey
(3) Signing an EIA contract – the construction unit and the evaluation unit sign an evaluation contract
(4) Conduct evaluation work - environmental status monitoring, engineering, analysis, model calculation
(5) Prepare a report - present environmental protection countermeasures and recommendations
(6) Expert review – the technical review department and experts will review the report
(7) Report approval – after the review comments and reports are revised and supplemented, the construction unit reports to the environmental management department
2. Main work contents of environmental impact assessment
Project engineering analysis; industrial policy and clean production analysis; pollution prevention measures review; regional pollution source status survey and evaluation; water environment quality status and impact assessment; noise environment status and impact assessment; solid waste environmental impact analysis; pollution prevention and its economy, Technical demonstration; analysis of total pollutant control; analysis of environmental economic profit and loss; environmental management, monitoring plan.
The environmental impact assessment of the project is currently underway. After the preliminary completion of the environmental impact assessment work, the main contents of the environmental impact report will be announced to the public and public comments will be sought again. If you can provide reasonable constructive comments on the environmental protection work of the construction project, it will be fully respected and adopted in the process of preparing the environmental impact assessment.
(5) Announcement time and solicitation of opinions
This announcement ends within 10 days from the date of publication. The public may, within the time limit, issue opinions on the project and the EIA work by sending letters, faxes, e-mails, etc. to the designated address. The main contents of the consultation are:
(1) Whether the public agrees that the project will be built here;
(2) Public opinion on the location of the project;
(3) public opinions on the impact of the project on the surrounding environment;
(4) Public recommendations on environmental protection measures for the project;
(5) Public recommendations on environmental protection work of the project.